POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sometimes .... : Re: Sometimes .... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sometimes ....
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Oct 2010 12:57:22
Message: <4cab58f2$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> On 10/5/2010 10:47 AM, Darren New wrote:
>> Mike Raiford wrote:

>>> DRM sucks. :P
>>
>> Explaining to your boss why even if he gives you all the files, you
>> still can't figure out why it went wrong this one time... that's what
>> sucks.
>>

> A situation in which, if it weren't for DRM, you wouldn't be in... ;P

Well, yes. I wasn't arguing, there. :-)

Now I'm having fun of "that company says they serve media like *this*, so I
need to write code to read *this*."   "Have you actually seen the media?
Because that type of media can't be served the way you say."  "No, I'm
waiting for a URL, but I'm half done writing the code."

Right up there with "Can you fix the bug with *that* media format?"  "Do you
have any samples that actually trigger the bug, because the code itself
looks like it handles the condition."   "No, no samples, but people are
telling me it doesn't work."

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: