POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sintel : Re: Sintel Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sintel
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Oct 2010 12:22:15
Message: <4ca8adb7$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> http://sintel.org/

You know what trend is really starting to bug me? The trend for web sites to
put their blog on their home page instead of "this is what sintel is", as if
everyone on the internet has been following them all along.

As more commonly seen in software projects that make the change log the home
page.

(This is not me asking for an explanation. This is not me giving anyone here
grief about the situation. This is just me wishing people would make their
home page be an introduction to why I would care instead of giving me the
latest details that would make no sense had I not been following their site
since day one.)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: