POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Meltation : Meltation Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Meltation
From: Invisible
Date: 29 Sep 2010 05:05:53
Message: <4ca30171$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so I know none of you, like, *care* or anything, but on Saturday
night I danced Tiger Feet. And when the record started, I executed a
huge knee slide AND MELTED MY TROUSERS! XD

I actually can't believe that just sliding along a smooth, highly
polished dance floor is enough to melt polyester, but there you are.

I think I'm going to keep those trousers, as a souvenir of my little
moment in the spotlight. I danced solo for about 60 seconds before
Debbie let everyone else get up and join me. We've even got video of it! :-D

There are copyright issues, but I think that one might have to go on
YouTube. ;-)