POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Time sink : Re: Time sink Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Time sink
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 24 Sep 2010 13:07:29
Message: <4c9cdad1$1@news.povray.org>
On 24/09/2010 01:20 PM, Mike Raiford wrote:

> Yep. Bookmarked and will be my "light reading" for a while.

Heh. The scary part is, I kinda promised my girlfriend that I'd explain
this stuff to her over the weekend. ;-) And she seemed *interested* by
this idea.

On a scale of 1 to 100, that sounds pretty awesome, IMHO. We'll see if
she's still interested after 3 pages of elementary trigonometric
identities though! o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/