POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Gah... : Re: Gah... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:13:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gah...
From: Invisible
Date: 23 Sep 2010 04:08:20
Message: <4c9b0af4$1@news.povray.org>
>>> Or you could have, you know, asked here :-)
>>
>> What, to cries of GIYF?
>>
>> Or is that only when *I* ask something? :-P
> Probably ;)
> Actually no, because to ask google you need to know what it is.

This always amused me at school.

"I don't know how to spell X."
"Well look it up in the dictionary then!"
"But - and I refer you to point #1 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT! >_<"

Still, usually when I state here that something cannot be Googled,
usually somebody immediately points out how to Google it...