POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 76% crazy : Re: 76% crazy Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 76% crazy
From: nemesis
Date: 22 Sep 2010 12:51:54
Message: <4c9a342a$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible escreveu:
> On 22/09/2010 01:13 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> Just like closed-source software works best with other closed-source
>> software.  Saving frequently was also a tactic I used when I was tied to
>> the Microsoft closed-source mafia. ;-)
>
> I especially love the way that MS Word is specifically designed to crash
> most often WHILE SAVING YOUR WORK!

strangely enough, never experienced a MSOff crash, let alone while
saving.  OTOH, I obviously don't use it at home and use it only very
rarely at work, mostly to read other people's works.

Best use I've done so far for an office suite is my personal accounting
spreadsheet in OpenOffice.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9