POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Web page construction : Web page construction Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Web page construction
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 12 Sep 2010 08:21:36
Message: <4c8cc5d0$1@news.povray.org>
OK, here's a couple of little questions that somebody here might know
the answer to...

1. Suppose I have something like

   <h1>Introduction</h2>
   ...real content...

Without any CSS, this renders as something like

   Introduction

   (Show/hide)

   ...real content...

Is there some way I can style it so that it shows up more like

   Introduction
   (Show/hide)

   ...real content...

or even

   Introduction (Show/hide)

   ...real content...

If so, how do I do it?

2. I want to build a file tree where you can collapse or expand tree
nodes. The obvious way to do this is with the <ul> element. However, I
also want each file to have attributes, a creation date, and so forth,
and all these columns should line up vertically. The obvious way to do
that is with a table. But it can't be a table and a list at the same time!

I could use nested tables I suppose, but nested tables are EVIL! Is
there some more semantically-transparent way that I can do this?

   Root                               2009-09-12  Ahsc
     Resources                        2009-09-10  Ahsc
       Main.css                       2009-09-10  Ahsc
       Main.js                        2009-09-10  Ahsc
     Packages                         2009-09-12  Ahsc
       ansi-terminal                  2009-09-12  Ahsc

http://blog.orphi.me.uk/