POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pretty .... : Re: Pretty .... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pretty ....
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 7 Sep 2010 08:19:14
Message: <4c862dc2$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/4/2010 11:34 AM, Kevin Wampler wrote:

> Very nice! I assume that you wrote the visualization program yourself?
> If so, are you planning on implementing more ways of visualizing complex
> functions?

Thanks :)

I might look into it in the future. But for the moment, this mode serves
my purposes. There are so many ways to view the complex plane, though.
I'd love to write one up that will take the magnitudes and generate a
mesh of them to show a nice 3D view of the results. But, that would
require me to learn how to generate a surface from the function. :D

--
~Mike