POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Diabolo : Re: Diabolo Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Diabolo
From: Invisible
Date: 7 Sep 2010 04:28:47
Message: <4c85f7bf@news.povray.org>
On 05/09/2010 09:28 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Fun, isn't it?

So I'm guessing nobody knows what the hell I'm on about...

http://www.diabolotricks.co.uk/

In just a few hours, I managed to learn the Floor Start, the High Throw,
the Trapeze and even a variation on the Trapeze which doesn't seem to be
listed here. I believe it's called Cat's Cradle.

I'm really quite impressed at how good I managed to get in such a short
space of time. And it's really awesome fun to do.