POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New TB : Re: New TB Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New TB
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Sep 2010 07:59:38
Message: <4c80e32a$1@news.povray.org>
>> Being able to configure which columns show up isn't exactly an
>> advanced feature. It's a basic function of the software.
>
> I'm honestly rather surprised it's not built into the GUI at a
> fundamental level like scrolling is. :-)

Well, yeah, you would think...

Then again, how many programs have you seen where you can't even resize
a window?

My favourite is the one where you see what user profiles are on your
computer. My Computer > Properties > Advanced > User Profiles. You get a
great big window, with a tiny little scrollable list in the middle, and
there's no way to resize either the list or the window itself. I mean,
really, WTF?

(Maybe they fixed that in Vista. I don't know.)