POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : SU2POV USERS : Re: SU2POV USERS Server Time
4 Jul 2024 14:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SU2POV USERS
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 2 Sep 2010 17:49:00
Message: <4c801bcc$1@news.povray.org>
arq3design wrote:

> This is an example of how the material I have currently, is the closest thing
> I've gotten what I need, but are, for my taste, too much reflection. Could you
> give me some advice?.

Below is your texture extended into a material so you
can add a interior, and the F_Glass5 expanded into the
values from glass.inc so you can play with the parameters.
To reduce the reflection you can decrease specular as
well as the min/max value in the reflection block.

#declare Cristal_Mesa = material
{
   texture
   {