POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New TB : Re: New TB Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New TB
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 2 Sep 2010 08:55:27
Message: <4c7f9ebf$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/2/2010 7:43 AM, Francois Labreque wrote:

> Personally, I like how they hid "Reply all".

Reply-to-all was the worst feature in the entire history of e-mail.
Rarely is it ever relevant, not only that, but accidentally hitting it
can have negative consequences, and can clog the network if there were
lots of people on the send list. Also, If you habitually smack
reply-to-all, and reply with "Yes, I agree" or "Sign me up" etc.. .it's
not relative to me, and it annoys me to the nth degree. :)

It does have its place, though. Sometimes what you want to say is
relevant to all parties involved. Most of the time its not.

--
~Mike