POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Priorities : Re: Priorities Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Priorities
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Sep 2010 11:31:42
Message: <4c7e71de$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Or rather, it makes perfect sense in that if it's open to
> interpretation, you can interpret it in whatever way is most beneficial
> to you. :-/

I don't know about the UK, but the rule in the USA is that if the contract
is ambiguous, it gets read in a way that goes against the person who wrote
the contract or brought the lawsuit. So, no.

Indeed, I've seen law cases where an extra comment separated two things the
author wanted bound together and cost millions of dollars.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Quoth the raven: