POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 38 benchmark : Re: Beta 38 benchmark Server Time
30 Jun 2024 13:08:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta 38 benchmark
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 31 Aug 2010 05:59:17
Message: <4c7cd275$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/30/2010 10:32 PM, Alec Istomin wrote:
> Are there any plans to match the benchmarking code between windows and linux ?

I've already changed the output file type to "n" with the built-in
version (cross platform) and it's on my to do list to synchronize the
scene file and the built-in versions ... oh yeah for consistency I also
changed the output file type in benchmark.ini (scene file version) as
well ... those changes should flow with the next beta release.