POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 84°F : Re: 84°F Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 84°F
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 30 Aug 2010 13:27:26
Message: <4c7be9fe$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 07:29:19 -0500, Mike Raiford wrote:

> On 8/27/2010 5:10 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, that short toll bit wasn't near the airport, but the frontage
>> roads I was talking about were in/out of the airport property.
>>
>> Jim
>
> Can you get to the terminals via the frontage road?

Not 100% sure, since I only ever had a rental car, so was going from the
rental car pick-up/drop off point.

> This seems like a huge hole in their scheme to charge for parking ....

Only for those who know about it.  IIRC, it wasn't very well marked, so
it seems they're counting on people who are unfamiliar with the roads
just taking the easy way (always easier too when it's someone else's
money you're spending - I just hate doing paperwork for reimbursement for
tolls).

Jim