POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Priorities : Priorities Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Priorities
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 30 Aug 2010 07:14:52
Message: <4c7b92ac$1@news.povray.org>
Ah, priorities. Life is all about them. For instance, right now I'm
sitting here reading people bickering about locating DLLs on Windows, or
about the purpose of autoconf, or how to implement bijective type
functions using type families... and it all seems oddly irrelevant to me
now. And that's mainly becuase last night I GOT TOTALLY LAID!

Yes, you read that correctly. Last night I gave myself to a beautiful
woman, AND SHE LOVED IT! :-D

Bet ya didn't see THAT one coming! :-P I know I didn't... ;-)

Best. Monday. Ever.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/