POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Two things that irritate me : Two things that irritate me Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Two things that irritate me
From: Warp
Date: 28 Aug 2010 14:38:34
Message: <4c7957a9@news.povray.org>
There are two things that irritate me quite a lot when people write
prose, especially online:

  1: When, in the middle of a longer sentence, they start writing something
in parentheses, but never close them. Sometimes it's confusing and hard to
guess where the thing in parentheses is supposed to end.

  2: When people write something like: "Two points: Firstly, ..." but then
they never write "Secondly, ..." or anything like that anywhere in the text.
Thus it's hard to see what the *other* point they are making is.

  Yeah, minor things, but...

--
                                                          - Warp