POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 84°F : Re: 84°F Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 84°F
From: Tom Austin
Date: 26 Aug 2010 17:38:31
Message: <4c76ded7$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/26/2010 4:59 PM, Darren New wrote:
> Tom Austin wrote:
>> I was in before I knew it and turned around at a terminal to get gas
>> for the rental car. I was in for about 5 minutes - no charge.
>
> Now that you mention it, I think there's no toll if you take less than
> 15 minutes or something.
>
> That doesn't diminish the amusement that, essentially, the parking lot
> is big enough to have a toll on it.

I guess it is an efficient way to charge for parking throughout the
airport.  One entrance, one exit - 200 parking lots for short term parking.

It also helps to keep the traffic down some - stay too long and start
paying.  So tell your friend to get over the scrapes as you shove him
out of a moving car.