POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 84°F : Re: 84°F Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 84°F
From: Tom Austin
Date: 26 Aug 2010 16:29:34
Message: <4c76ceae$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/26/2010 10:50 AM, Darren New wrote:
> Tom Austin wrote:
>> The Dallas/Ft Worth airport is HUGE!
>
> The terminal in DFW is farther from the runways than the San Diego
> convention center is from the runway in San Diego. :-)
>
> I'm also amused that it's a $2.50 toll road some 7 miles long to get
> from the entrance to the terminal.

I managed to get through the airport 'toll road' without paying.

I was in before I knew it and turned around at a terminal to get gas for
the rental car.  I was in for about 5 minutes - no charge.

Then I drove straight through (north to south) to get to the rental drop
off - 5 minutes and again no charge.