POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Using the GPU to do network protocols : Re: Using the GPU to do network protocols Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using the GPU to do network protocols
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 26 Aug 2010 08:49:51
Message: <4c7662ef$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 a écrit :
> (Oh, and did I mention? All the personell who had the access passwords
> and the training to know what to do with them have now left the company,
> so the switch configuration can never be altered again.)

Go to www.cisco.com
type "password recovery XXXX" in the search box (where XXXX is the model
number, e.g. 3560)

It usually involves holding a button pressed while you boot the switch
and then typing low-level command to load the IOS without the config and
requires a serial cable to connect to the console port (which means you
probably need a USB-to-DB9 adapter too)

I did not tell you this.  In fact, I was never here.