POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : kindle : Re: kindle Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: kindle
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 23 Aug 2010 15:05:13
Message: <4c72c669@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:51:04 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> I bought an Amazon Kindle. It's very nice. Feel free to ask me about it
> if you care. :-)

My wife and I both bought the B&N Nook (so we each have one).  Really
like it, prefer it to the little time I've spent looking at a Kindle.

The thing that would be *really* nice, though is to be able to run the
Kindle Android app on the Nook (as the Nook runs on Android).  Best of
both worlds, then.  Unfortunately, the version of the Android SDK used in
the Nook isn't up to what the Kindle app requires.

Jim