POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inception (no spoilers) : Re: Inception (no spoilers) Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inception (no spoilers)
From: Warp
Date: 23 Aug 2010 07:23:54
Message: <4c725a4a@news.povray.org>
  SPOILERS. Please don't read if you haven't seen the movie.

> Warp wrote:
> > found the very final image of the movie leaving it undecided whether that
> > final scene was just a dream or reality

> But it doesn't. That's the trick. The top doesn't tell you if Cobb is dreaming.

  Now that you mention that, and I think about it, it was not him who put
it in the safe. So it was probably not his totem. But what does it mean that
he has it and uses it? I think my head is starting to hurt... (figuratively
speaking.)

--
                                                          - Warp