POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wow : Re: Wow Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wow
From: Darren New
Date: 22 Aug 2010 14:16:34
Message: <4c716982$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> implying "different" automatically means "different in a negative way".
> Because, let's face it, difference is always negative, isn't it?

Well, because it's different from the majority, and everyone thinks they are
right, so if you say "I'm right, you're different", it implies the minority
are not right.  Unless you accept that there may be two entirely different
things, both of which are the best.

Nonsense, but not *that* nonsensical, if you're not very smart.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Quoth the raven: