POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Current state of object bending? : Re: Current state of object bending? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:13:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Current state of object bending?
From: SharkD
Date: 20 Aug 2010 19:33:16
Message: <4c6f10bc$1@news.povray.org>
It would be cool if there were a "bones" macro library that works like
armitures do in Poser/Blender. Ideally one that supports
interoperability with these programs to some degree, so that I can tweak
things in POVray itself instead of having to open and load the other
programs and perform an export every time I need to make a change.

--
http://isometricland.com