POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspirational text : Re: Inspirational text Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspirational text
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 16 Aug 2010 08:40:51
Message: <4c6931d3$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/7/2010 1:22 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

> bs, I'm a geek and married.  My wife's a geek too.

^^ What he said, minus the wife part. She's not a geek, but she
tolerates my geekery :D

I've also been in former nice guy's position as well. Jaded, Bitter
about the world and about people in general. Feels like he was a
doormat. Been there, done that, probably written a few ill-advised rants
myself at some point.

--
~Mike