POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspirational text : Re: Inspirational text Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspirational text
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 16 Aug 2010 08:28:50
Message: <4c692f02$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/9/2010 11:23 PM, Shay wrote:

> And I'll bet most of those frat-boy types grow up to be loving husbands
> and fathers. I've seen it happen many times.

Mmhmm. I've not quite seen that. The ones I've observed have pretty much
continued on their ways. Usually ending in divorce or worse. But then,
my sampling may not be typical.

> And there are plenty of genuine nice guys in the world. Most of the ones
> I've known have had healthy and plentiful relationships with women.

There are. For certain. I'm sure most keep their frustrations with
dating to themselves and don't go on paragraphs-long rants on
Craigslist, as well.

> The creep OTOH has always remained a creep IME.

The same could be said about the frat-boy always remains the frat-boy.
Of course, my definition of creep may different. The creep IMO is the
guy who keeps making unwanted advances after being told to back off.
That *is* creepy behavior. And yeah, that's true ... I don't think they
change. But, I've never hung around long enough with the truly creepy to
make a good judgment of that.

--
~Mike