POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspirational text : Re: Inspirational text Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspirational text
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 16 Aug 2010 08:21:31
Message: <4c692d4b$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/9/2010 5:45 PM, Shay wrote:
> On 08/09/2010 05:16 PM, Darren New wrote:
>> Shay wrote:
>>> The original author feels *exactly* that way
>>
>> Oh? What's his name?
>
> ¿¿¿¿ "A Recovering Nice Guy" ????
>
> Why?
>

>>> They don't have true friends, because it's impossible to obligate
>>> someone into true friendship.
>>
>> I feel really bad for you.
>
> Huh?

Yeah ... I don't get that either.

> Because I think the "Recovering Nice Guy" is really full of crap?
> Because I'm unfortunate enough to have met a few of that type in my life?

I don't really see RNG as being full of crap, but rather angry and
bitter at his life experience. I can't say I blame him, since these are
his perceptions of the world. I've definitely felt that way at times,
myself. Especially when my ex wife left me for someone else who was a
total ass, but then it worked out for the better for me.

But... what type exactly do you mean? Jaded? Yeah, some people can be
jaded by the actions of others. You certainly do have a different
perspective on things though.

--
~Mike