POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random annoyances : Re: Random annoyances Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random annoyances
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Aug 2010 09:13:28
Message: <4c6544f8$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/08/2010 12:10 AM, Sabrina Kilian wrote:
> The people who leave the sheet of ice on their cars just have no excuse.
> If I ever get hit by that on my bike, and survive, I will track them down.

Reminds me of an incident that happened to me once years ago, with my
first bike. It was an old, very under powered 90 cc Honda. I got caught
behind a lorry either going to or coming back from an abattoir. It was
full of dead and rank cattle and I could not overtake it because of
narrow roads and oncoming traffic. I still remember the smell 40 years
on and the heads poking over the sides. Yeuch!
That was a bike that taught me a lot the most important was get a bigger
bike. ;-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen