POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random annoyances : Re: Random annoyances Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random annoyances
From: clipka
Date: 13 Aug 2010 05:52:15
Message: <4c6515cf$1@news.povray.org>
Am 13.08.2010 00:25, schrieb Darren New:

>> First we have to create a committee that can judge drivers capacity.
>
> On the other hand, I think it's safe to say that there *are* objective
> criteria for bad drivers: If you frequently get in an accident, you're a
> worse driver than those who never do.

Ah, so frequent drivers (traveling salesmen, taxi drivers etc) are
inherently bad drivers?

Of course you could put the number of accidents into relation with the
mileage traveled. But again: Are city commuters and taxi drivers
inherently worse drivers than those who only use their car once in a
blue moon for a long-distance journey on the highway?

You see, it's not so easy finding a flawless objective criterion, is it?