POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random annoyances : Re: Random annoyances Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:12:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random annoyances
From: Warp
Date: 12 Aug 2010 08:59:39
Message: <4c63f03b@news.povray.org>
There was once a British show which name I don't remember which was
about the British traffic patrol and incredible examples of reckless
driving that the patrols had caught on camera.

  I liked one thing the commentator said in the show, which was something
about the outright contradictory attitude many drivers have towards their
own car: When the car is parked, it's the most valuable and fragile thing
in the entire world to them. Even a minor scratch is comparable to the end
of the world. However, when they are driving the car, their attitude seems
completely the opposite, as their driving is completely reckless, as if they
couldn't care less how many scratches, bumps or even major damage their car
could get from it.

--
                                                          - Warp