POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Neural malfunction : Re: Neural malfunction Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Neural malfunction
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 10 Aug 2010 20:07:13
Message: <4c61e9b1$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

>>> That was my thought too. However, it seems hypoglycaemia produces a wide
>>> range of symptons, and I only had one of them.
>>
>> It is not obligatory to have all the symptoms. ;-)
>
> Sure. But only one of them? That's kind of improbable.

No it isn't. You may have noticed it early enough, relatively, and
treated it with food before it progressed to other symptoms. You can
have a cold virus with only a fever. Hypoglycaemia can also be a single
symptom of other things. And you did end up with the nausea after eating.

Three 9's odds, though, that it is just a headache. Speculation and
baselessness, get someone with a blood sugar meter to test ya first
thing in the morning.

>>> Also... why the **** would I suddenly have hypoglycaemia one day? It's
>>> not as if I've just had a blood transfusion or I haven't eaten for
>>> months or anything...
>>
>> It is a judgement from One on High for swearing with asterisks.
>
> Oh goodie...

Doesn't need to be no food for a month. Bet your diet changed while you
were off for a week, maybe had a few more snacks while on break? Extra
carbohydrates during the morning, maybe. The vacation gods will do that
to you, to remind you that you must obey them more often.