POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Neural malfunction : Re: Neural malfunction Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Neural malfunction
From: Tim Cook
Date: 10 Aug 2010 09:39:44
Message: <4c6156a0$1@news.povray.org>
On 2010-08-10 07:18, Warp wrote:
>    Note that "migraine" is not a synonym for "headache". Of course I don't
> know if you are indeed a sufferer of the syndrome, but it just sounded
> like you were simply using it as a synonym.
>
>    Migraine is a neurological syndrome with a variety of symptoms besides
> headaches. In the worst case migraine can be even lethal, if not treated
> (of course you would go through hell before that happens, so it's not like
> it doesn't give you a warning). Headaches, on the other hand, can be caused
> by a myriad of other reasons than migraine.

It was my eye doctor that told me they were textbook migraines after I
started getting them in middle school...they start with parts of my
vision getting all weird flickery and turning into large blind spots,
which subsides after a while, followed by a severe headache in the eye
regions combined with nausea and extreme sensitivity to sound and light.
  Actually, lately I've just been getting the first stage...the rest has
been mild if it happens at all.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net