POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Neural malfunction : Re: Neural malfunction Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Neural malfunction
From: clipka
Date: 10 Aug 2010 09:32:38
Message: <4c6154f6$1@news.povray.org>
Am 10.08.2010 12:33, schrieb Invisible:

>>> Possibly hypoglycaemia.
>>
>> Was my first thought, too. Though it doesn't fit the symptoms I
>> experienced myself in such cases, but maybe that's just "personal style".
>
> I gather one of the other symptons is nausia, which seems kind of ironic
> given that the best cure is apparently to eat something...

Yup.

As a small kid I had it all of the time, whenever I forgot to (or
refused to) eat in the evening. In the morning, it would then be too
late, and my digestive system would insist on being underpowered to deal
with the breakfast, so right back out with it.

Best way to deal with it is actually to take some glucose to give your
body some short boost, /then/ eat something substantial as soon as you
feel a bit better. And of course give your body as much rest as
possible. That should get you back "up & running" within two or three hours.