POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Neural malfunction : Re: Neural malfunction Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:16:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Neural malfunction
From: Invisible
Date: 10 Aug 2010 06:32:09
Message: <4c612aa9$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> On 2010-08-10 04:20, Invisible wrote:
>> This is where things get really weird. I ate a bunch of painkillers over
>> an hour ago, and they still haven't had any effect. But as soon as I
>> started eating food, within literally *minutes* my headache almost
>> completely vanished. WTF is *that* about?!
>>
>> Any unsubstantiated theories? Wild speculation? Baseless diagnosis?
>
> Sounds like the migraines I get that are triggered by (and corrected by
> fixing) my poor sleep/eating habits.  They can also be triggered by
> sudden change in caffeine level in body.

As far as I can tell, there has been no change in my sleep pattern,
eating habits, or the amount of caffine I'm taking.

Perhaps I drank less tea on Monday. However, the "tea" that I drink
might more accurately be described as "warm milky sugar-syrup with trace
amounts of leaf tannins". Surely the amount of caffine it contains is
negligable. And besides, I tried drinking more and it had no effect. Nor
have I ever suffered tea withdrawal symtoms before.