POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspirational text : Re: Inspirational text Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspirational text
From: Shay
Date: 10 Aug 2010 00:20:36
Message: <4c60d394$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/09/2010 09:05 PM, Tim Cook wrote:

>  It's the jerks and
> frat-boy types that are blatant about 'gaming' women that actually get
> the women, while the 'nice guy' geeks get 'friendzoned'.

Sure, I'll buy that, though the frat-boy "games" I've seen involve much
less resentment. More like, "Will you sleep with me? Please? It'll be
fun. Pretty please?".

And I'll bet most of those frat-boy types grow up to be loving husbands
and fathers. I've seen it happen many times.

And there are plenty of genuine nice guys in the world. Most of the ones
I've known have had healthy and plentiful relationships with women.

The creep OTOH has always remained a creep IME.

  -Shay