POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspirational text : Re: Inspirational text Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspirational text
From: Shay
Date: 9 Aug 2010 21:08:45
Message: <4c60a69d$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/09/2010 07:37 PM, Darren New wrote:

> I just wondered how you discovered exactly how the author feels without
> even knowing what his name is, let alone talked to him about it,

So, assuming some guy ranting on craigslist is full of shit is more of
an assumption that assuming he's not?

> particularly when most of the others here seem to think his message
> means something different.

Small sample.

But even if "most others" do disagree with me, perhaps techy folks are
more inclined to believe that women can be gamed. Sure, they /can/ be,
everyone /can/ be gamed by the right person, but it's far from the
easiest way to find love.

  -Shay