POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New music : Re: New music Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New music
From: clipka
Date: 8 Aug 2010 12:36:06
Message: <4c5edcf6$1@news.povray.org>
Am 08.08.2010 16:42, schrieb Orchid XP v8:
> clipka wrote:
>> Thanks for sharing - this is cool indeed.
>
> Isn't it just? Heck, I showed it to one of my classmates, and now she's
> asked me to get her a copy too.
>
> I guess I can add this to the list of "things Laura has made me spend
> money on". ;-)

Is she cute? ;-)

BTW, if you're going for the CD version, you may try to get the newest
edition, "The Baseballs - Strike! Back", which features a second CD with
cover versions of "Poker Face", "Ayo Technology", "Jungle Drum" and
more, which don't seem to be released on mp3 yet. (Unfortunately I only
realized after having bought the "Strike!" album on mp3 already.)