POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New music : Re: New music Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New music
From: Warp
Date: 7 Aug 2010 15:10:30
Message: <4c5dafa6@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler <wam### [at] uwashingtonedu> wrote:
> Multi-minute long takes in film actually aren't that uncommon.

  Actually taking into account the total amount of movies out there,
and the extremely small amount of multi-minute long takes, I'd say
it is pretty uncommon.

  Some TV series also sometimes make some really long take, probably just
for the fun of it. For example, at the beginning of the Stargate episode
"Fallen" there's a rather complex uncut sequence of over 50 seconds (the
one that ends with "I hope it's not contagious").

--
                                                          - Warp