POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspirational text : Re: Inspirational text Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspirational text
From: Shay
Date: 7 Aug 2010 12:52:02
Message: <4c5d8f32@news.povray.org>
On 08/07/2010 11:34 AM, Warp wrote:
> Shay<n@n.n>  wrote:
>> My opinion is that "nice men" aren't really that nice at all. Your
>> typical "nice guy" is a selfish, manipulative (at least, he tries to be)
>> person. I can't stand to be around him. I can't stand when he interrupts
>> the conversation of normal, mentally-healthy people with his bullshit.
>> His being socially awkward or "unlucky" with women doesn't make him any
>> less a troll.
>
>    It sounds to me like your definition of "nice guy" is a bit different
> than what most other people think (including the guy who wrote that text
> I linked to in my original post).

No, I'm talking about the exact same guy. What he doesn't understand is
that he gets no "physical intimacy" because he is *incapable* of
"emotional intimacy." He has his head so far up his ass that he doesn't
see why he can't get close to a woman by going through the right moves
(opening doors, cooking dinner, buying gifts) instead of having honest

The woman somehow eluded him despite his master-planned strategy, so now
she deserves misery. Yeah, nice guy.

  -Shay