POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspirational text : Re: Inspirational text Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspirational text
From: Shay
Date: 7 Aug 2010 09:42:19
Message: <4c5d62bb$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/07/2010 01:42 AM, somebody wrote:

> Sure, if they have redeeming qualities. Weak may be rich, poor may be
> strong. Women ideally want rich and strong, but there are so many of those
> to go around.

Name three romantic leading men over 200 lbs. I can't name one.

> My point is, "nice" is meaningless, a non-factor. We are all nice, and we
> are all not nice.

No, "nice" is a factor, because "nice" guys don't communicate. "Nice"
guys lie. "Nice" guys act interested when they're bored. "Nice" guys
think they can get away with it and can never figure out why their
deceitful human encounters go sideways.

  -Shay