POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worth 1000 words : Re: Worth 1000 words Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:15:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worth 1000 words
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Aug 2010 05:21:40
Message: <4c5bd424$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/08/2010 10:03 AM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>
>> More power to your elbow!
>
> Oh don't! I've already elbowed one partner in the face! O_O
>
> And I don't mean I bashed her slightly, I mean I properly SMACKED her
> right in the face. Weirdly, she didn't seem to mind. (??!)

It is all part of the game.

> (I made the FATAL MISTAKE of changing my mind part-way through a figure.
> If you ever do formal dancing, DO NOT EVER DO THIS!! It doesn't work!)
>
> You know, when you sign up for dance classes, they don't really tell you
> just how hazardous it can be... o_O

Anything energetic can be dangerous and dancing is very energetic.

> Yeah - as per below. Now I've got a copy of Maggie's Blue Suede News,
> almost every day on the calendar has at least a dozen R&R events
> happening *somewhere* in the UK. It's just that for any given region
> [except London], the number of events happening "near by" is much lower.

At least there is a dancing club near you.

>> Now, you're "in with the in crowd". :-D
>
> You may find this interesting:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/298bajf

I can see you now in your drape jacket, drainpipes and brothel creepers.

car and buy a Ford Zephyr?
Imagine the gossip at work when you walk in as Andrew the Teddy boy. :-D

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen