POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worth 1000 words : Re: Worth 1000 words Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worth 1000 words
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 6 Aug 2010 03:40:07
Message: <4c5bbc57$1@news.povray.org>
>> On top of that, I now have 3 recurring Rock & Roll events on my
>> calendar. Plus this month it's the Twinwood weekender. (I've never done
>> a weekender before. Not sure what it'll be like...) And next month is my
>> dance school's 50s and 60s night, so there's sure to be at least some
>> R&R in there too.
>
> Excellent

I should point out that while my dance school often holds events such as
the Summer Dance and the Christmas Dance, this is 98% Ballroom & Latin
dancing, with little if any Rock & Roll. And it turns out I really enjoy
R&R. So now I've had the chance to go to two dance nights that are 100%
R&R, and I like it. And, as you can see, they're recurring, so...

>> Suddenly my empty social calendar looks surprisingly busy! And it's
>> (almost) all thanks to Maggie's Blue Suede News...
>
> Rock on! :-D

Everybody keeps saying "oh yeah, there's *loads* of Rock & Roll events
going on around here". And my reaction has always been "dude, *where*?!"

Now it seems I know the right people and I go to the right places, and
suddenly there seems to be a bazillion events...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/