POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worth 1000 words : Re: Worth 1000 words Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worth 1000 words
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 5 Aug 2010 14:02:26
Message: <4c5afcb2$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Very nice, very nice. Congrats!

Thanks. :-)

It still amuses me that this is an exam I *enjoyed* doing and I'm
looking forward to doing more. It's like, this is my little moment on
stage, as it were.

> You'll have to improve your photoshop skills before you can enter that
> into worth1000.com, tho. ;-)

Actually the GIMP. (It probably says so in the EXIF tags...) But anyway,
yeah. Hell, it's not even a good photo. (I should probably have scanned
it instead. I couldn't be bothered to set up mum's scanner.)

> As for teaching of dancing, it doesn't actually say you can't teach
> dancing. It just says the certificate doesn't authorize you to do so.

Quite right. Because, let's face it, you *know* some sharleton somewhere
has tried that one, right? Take an entry-level dance exam and then claim
to be a certified IDTA teacher.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/