POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspirational text : Re: Inspirational text Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspirational text
From: somebody
Date: 4 Aug 2010 11:46:03
Message: <4c598b3b$1@news.povray.org>
news:4c5963dc@news.povray.org...

>   For some reason I found this quite touching:
>
> http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/483318927.html

Sounds like a bitter old mean guy to me.

Is there such a thing as a nice guy? Not really. There's a time when guys
are naive, and there's a time when girls are naive. Girls grow up faster get
over their naivete a few years sooner, so that may be the origin of nice guy
myth. All guys want one thing, and all girls know what that one thing is.
It's girls, any girls. Girls also know what they want, and that's successful
boys. Such is how evolution programmed us all. All the rest is a coping
mechanism.