POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Imagemagick : Re: Imagemagick Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:12:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Imagemagick
From: Warp
Date: 3 Aug 2010 14:16:15
Message: <4c585cef@news.povray.org>
> Warp wrote:
> > Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:
> >> I must say, the UI to this set of programs really, really sucks.
> >
> >   I know this is getting really old, but it's just too perfect to let pass:
> > If you are not happy with it, you can always demand your money back. ;)

> What's the problem here? I can't talk about UI features of a free program
> without getting crap?  How the heck does any program improve if everybody
> who doesn't like it just shuts the fuck up and goes away?

  This must be a bizarro world.

  When I don't use smilies, people complain that it's hard to understand
the tone in which I'm writing my replies.

  When I *do* use the smilies, people get confused anyways.

  The smiley was supposed to denote that I wrote my reply in jest.
Even though I'm not a big fan of using smilies (because I feel they are
akin to explaining the joke), I thought that in this case it would be
warranted. However, seemingly it didn't help.

  So if smilies don't help clear up things, then what would?

--
                                                          - Warp