POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Myst 3: Exile : Re: Myst 3: Exile Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Myst 3: Exile
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Aug 2010 12:15:16
Message: <4c56ef14$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Naturally, no such patch has ever been published. Ubisoft doesn't care.

Both Myst 4 and Myst 5 have bits where it's not first person. (Or, for that
matter, third person.)  Maybe that's the reason it wasn't in there in the
first place?

But yeah, that does seem odd. It must already be inverted, because I don't
remember ever being bothered by that, and I play inverted (i.e., airplane
style).

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback