POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dominos : Re: Dominos Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dominos
From: Warp
Date: 2 Aug 2010 07:28:35
Message: <4c56abe3@news.povray.org>
> Really? I thought number theory was only concerned with questions of
> prime numbers and modular arithmetic...

  Yeah, an entire field of mathematics, which is confinded to studying only
prime numbers and modular arithmetic.

  Can you count how many topics of number theory there are here?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_number_theory_topics

  (And that's only the topics for which there are individual wikipedia
articles.)

--
                                                          - Warp