POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wireless in Canada : Wireless in Canada Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Wireless in Canada
From: Jim Charter
Date: 1 Aug 2010 16:49:09
Message: <4c55ddc5$1@news.povray.org>
Any Canadians listening in?  My daughter is off to start college at
McGill in the fall and I am trying to find the most cost effective
answer for her voice/data needs.  I figure I will pay for data in her
dorm room but am hoping to go wireless for voice.

My daughter's usage seems to strongly favor unlimited messaging. If I
was to convert her Verizon domestic plan to something usable in Canada,
I would have to add on a messaging package but would still have a
message and minutes cap.  So thinking of keeping that phone here and
buying one in Canada. Looking at Canadian voice plans I am wondering
what the natives prefer for budget conscious solutions. And what the
heck is 'Unlimited Social Networking'?

-Any tips would be appreciated - Jim