POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Transmogrify : Re: Transmogrify Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transmogrify
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 1 Aug 2010 00:50:39
Message: <4c54fd1f$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/30/2010 2:22 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:10:39 -0700, Patrick Elliott wrote:
>
>> Man are you clueless.
>
> Nice way to carry on a conversation, Patrick - start with argumentum ad
> hominem.  I'm outta here.
>
> Jim
Sorry, was a bit... excessive. But I see a lot of parallels in this
argument with a whole host of other issues, and imho, I think the logic
works almost as poorly with this one as with all of the rest of them. As
such, I may be getting a bit.. frustrated at seeing it repeated, along
with the non-solutions, and assumptions about what actually is being
done, even when most of it is ineffective, undermined, or bait and
switch politics, almost verbatim, with only a few word changes, specific
to the situation under discussion. I would love a real discussion on
what solutions "need" to be implemented, but, "throw out all the rules",
isn't any more of one than, "keep things they way they are". And things
only getting muddier when you try to find any sort of effective middle
ground. If I falsely perceived a similar trend in this conversation, and
reacted poorly (at least for here), I apologize.

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {