POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : JCTI CCAT : Re: JCTI CCAT Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JCTI CCAT
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 30 Jul 2010 09:08:37
Message: <4c52ced5$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/30/2010 7:38 AM, Invisible wrote:
> scott wrote:
>
>> It got very very repetitive (yes I figured out how to do the squares
>> and triangles inside that 2x2 rotating cube, no need to give me 100
>> questions using the same idea), I got bored and clicked next
>> repeatedly until the end and got 125.
>
> I love the way everybody else isn't even trying properly and yet they
> manage to get much higher scores than me.
>
> I guess I have to just rationalise it as "Hey, it's an internet IQ test.
> It doesn't actually *work* or anything..."

Eh.. looks like my score is about average for this group. Andrew, you're
well above average (in terms of most humans) you have nothing to worry
about.

For some reason, this forum tends to attract supergeniuses. I really
wouldn't worry about what your IQ is compared to others here. It's
tantamount to some sort of ...brain envy.

--
~Mike